OnTrac® Transition Coaching
One of the most effective strategies for accounting and law firm growth is to attract high-level lateral talent. But why do so many firms still approach this with the ‘sink or swim’ mentality. After the time and expense you have invested in attracting your high level talent, why don’t you support these new partners to ensure success. Help your new partners achieve a greater level of success in a shorter period of time. It’s your bottom line.
Transitioning into a new role can be daunting. New people, new culture, new rules! Add to that the uncertainty of making a move. It can be very stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. There is another way! Work with me in my Private Coaching Program to ensure a smooth transition with more ease and confidence. Walk in the door of your new firm and hit the ground running!
I first engaged Gary after being referred to him by a former partner at my last firm. He worked with me to ease my transition into my new firm. As a result of my working with Gary, I am significantly growing my practice and taking it to the next level by building my team. His practical and down to earth approach has been invaluable to me and my career.
Kevin Plowman, Partner, Miller Thomson
Read the entire testimonial and many more here.
Outcomes with OnTrac®
- You will navigate the transition with more ease and confidence
- You will alleviate the uncertainty and apprehension of making a move
- You will learn how to position your new platform in order to bring more of your current clients with you
- You will hit the ground running as soon as you walk into your new firm
- You will speed up your learning curve and achieve results faster
- You will have a strategy in place to reach out to your new partners and associates to create more cross-serving opportunities
- You will build stronger relationships with your new support staff
- You will learn about, understand and adapt to the new culture faster
- You will strategically align your goals and vision with your new firm management and leadership
- You will speed up the transition phase growing your practice and taking it to the next level significantly faster than you would on your own
Why On Trac® Coaching Works
I follow a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This process was designed working with professionals just like you since 2005. Following this methodology, you will stay focused when you are pulled in various directions. You will navigate change more effectively and land successfully in your new role.
TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: You will know exactly (WHO) to approach and when to build new relationships
- Strategic: You will know (HOW) to approach them
- Tactical: You will be clear on (WHAT) practical steps to take in order to hit the ground running upon your arrival
The combination of the length of time I work with you (designed understanding the length of time it takes to change or learn new habits), the frequency and intensity in which I work with you (holding you to account), the program content (developed specifically for lawyers), and the flexibility (to meet your individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for my clients’ success.