OnTrac® Practice Management Coaching
Organization skills do not come easily to most young lawyers and yet this one area can have a great impact positive or negative on their performance and profitability. Running a profitable law firm is not just about getting more clients. It’s also about becoming as efficient as possible. Helping your lawyers become more productive will dramatically impact your bottom line.
Other benefits include happier employees, team engagement and a more seamless workflow. And that leads to happier clients.
Gary and I have an ongoing coaching relationship. He has been instrumental in my transition into both employment law and private practice as a newly called associate lawyer. Gary is always willing to listen and provided me with good advice that I have applied with positive results. I am looking forward to continuing to work with Gary.
Walter Yoo, Associate at Monkhouse Law
Outcomes with OnTrac®
Your lawyers will:
- Learn when, where and who to delegate certain tasks to freeing up more time for billable matters and business development
- Learn how to more precisely record their time, which leads to higher billings and more profits for you
- Learn better time management skills in order to become far more efficient and productive
- Improve their communication skills and relationships with other lawyers and staff creating a more cohesive work environment and seamless workflow, also supporting higher profits
- Improve client management skills
- Learn other organization skills as needed
When your lawyers have improved their practice management skills, consider enrolling them into my Business Development Program so they can start to build their own book.
Why OnTrac® Coaching Works
I follow a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This methodology was created working with Lawyers and Law Firm Professionals just like you. Following this methodology, your lawyers will have a more focused approach to their practice management efforts, leading to higher productivity and profitability.
TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: They will know (WHAT) habits to target for improvement
- Strategic: They will know (HOW) to do it in the most effective way
- Tactical: They will be shown (WHERE) to make those improvements
The combination of the length of time I work with your lawyers, (designed understanding how much time it takes to change habits, or learn new ones), the frequency and intensity in which I work with them, (accountability), the program content, (designed specifically for lawyers), and flexibility (meeting individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for my clients’ success.