OnTrac® Leadership Coaching Program
Leading people today is more complicated than ever before. You have such a diverse group of people and from different generations with different motivations. How do you manage it all? How do you get your team all going in the same direction? These questions and many more will be answered in my Proprietary Private Coaching Program.
I had the pleasure of working with Gary while I transitioned into a management role. Gary assisted me in honing my leadership skills and developing my understanding of business management and operations. He provided me with continuous support and guidance and made the entire transition process seamless. I felt comfortable reaching out to him outside of our coaching sessions and knew he was genuinely invested in my growth.
Gary’s passion for coaching is quite evident and makes the process very enjoyable. I would 100% recommend Gary to those who are transitioning into management roles or who require coaching in business management.
Anessa Garcia, Acting Office Manager, Monkhouse Law
As a result of my working with Gary, I am significantly growing my practice and taking it to the next level by building my team. His practical and down to earth approach has been invaluable to me and my career. With the growth of my practice and team, new challenges arise. I continue to work with Gary to tackle these challenges and take my career to the next level. And I’ve recently taken on a national leadership role.
Kevin Plowman, Partner, Miller Thomson
Outcomes with OnTrac®
- Clarify your vision and goals to grow your team
- Develop a thorough strategic plan for your team
- Get buy-in from all team members
- Get into action with your step-by-step action plan prioritized as to your first steps to success
As a leader you will become more effective at the following:
- Growing your team
- Providing effective feedback to your team
- Helping your team help you help your clients
- Supporting recruitment
- Leading, motivating and inspiring your team to take more ownership and responsibility
- Building loyalty and increasing retention
- Delegating more, freeing up time to go after bigger clients and showing your team how to replicate this approach
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of your team, leading to increased revenues and higher profits
- Trusting your instincts as a leader more
Why OnTrac® Coaching Works
I follow a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This methodology was developed working with lawyers since 2005. Following this methodology will help you navigate your role as a leader so you can produce greater results in less time and with less stress. We all know that your time=money.
TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: You will know (WHO) to start with to gain traction
- Strategic: You will know (HOW) to effectively manage and grow your team
- Tactical: You will be clear on (WHAT) practical steps to take to reach your goals
The combination of the length of time I work with you (designed understanding the length of time it takes to change or create new habits), the frequency and intensity in which I work with you (holding you to account), the program content (designed specifically for lawyers), and the flexibility (meeting your individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for my clients’ success.