Book Your Consultation Below
As Lawyers, you are smart. And you’ve been taught to learn. However, most of your learning has been focused on Left-Brain functions; analytical, critical thinking, etc. While your Left-Brain has had Olympic-level training and practice, your Right-Brain has been relegated to the role of couch-potato binging on Netflix.
Your Left-Brain serves you well in the Practice of Law; however, it creates numerous obstacles for you in becoming equally proficient at the Business of Law.
I work with my clients to help them develop their Right-Brain Functions of communication, intuitiveness, the ability to be interactive, collaborative, flexible, empathetic, creative, and innovative. Whether you are with a firm or out on your own, these skills are critical to your success as an entrepreneur and Law Firm Leader.
My very first client summed it up when explaining why he chose me to work with. He said, “I already know how to be a Lawyer, a good lawyer, I want that entrepreneurial drive that you have.”
Are you ready to become more entrepreneurial?
When you are ready to become more Entrepreneurial in your approach to the Business of Law, we have various choices to help you in your development and learning.
If you prefer to learn on your own, at your own pace, we have the OnTrac Practice Builder App. If you would like more focused attention and support, we have a number of highly specialized one-to-one coaching programs.
When you are ready, as a leader in lawyer coaching worldwide, we are here for you.
What you can expect with OnTrac®
For more than 15 years, we have provided lawyer coaching worldwide, helping lawyers take their entrepreneurial and business skills to the next level, and in turn, accelerate their growth and profitability. You can draw from and leverage our in-depth industry knowledge and experience. Realize greater results for your efforts with our proven strategies and approaches. And learn from others that have gone before you.
Lawyers can expect:
- Increased income
- Improved efficiency, discipline, and time management
- To reach your goals faster, and with less effort
- To increase your billable hours
- Improved understanding and connections with key clients and prospects
- Enhanced job satisfaction
- To increase awareness of opportunities
- Improved communication, delegation, and leadership skills
- To get into and stay in sustainable action (results)
- Bettered overall performance and productivity of your group or team
- To have more time for clients, business development, and mentoring
Law Firms can expect:
- Increased revenue and profits
- Your lawyers’ activities to align with your firm’s strategy
- Improved recruitment potential
- Enhanced retention
- Improvements in cooperation and teamwork
- Enhanced communication, delegation, and leadership skills
- More cohesive groups and teams
- Improved performance and productivity from your group leaders and their teams
- Increased attention to client service
- Elevated attention to mentorship and future leader development
As a profession, statistics show we are a cynical and thin-skinned bunch. As such we look at coaches with a generous dose of doubt, married with an abject fear of the constructive criticism that will surely result. Undaunted, Gary approaches these lawyer biases and fears personally, positively, professionally, and politely with determination. He becomes your alter ego, the constant voice in your ear, coaxing you along a road that you know you should travel…
Partner with Gary if you want to get to your destination in less time and with less effort. I can say this counting Gary as a partner for over 10 years, in various capacities and successful pursuits. Gary is no-nonsense with clear, reasonable, and attainable approaches to help you realize your vision and goals.
Michael A. Thackray, Q.C., former Managing Partner, Thackray Burgess, Calgary
See more testimonials here