OnTrac® Practice Management Coaching
Organization skills do not come easily to most young accountants and lawyers. Running a profitable accounting firm or law firm is not just about getting more clients. It’s also about becoming as efficient as possible. Helping your people become more productive will dramatically impact your bottom line.
Other benefits include happier employees, team engagement and increased retention. And that leads to happier clients, which also leads to increased profits.
Gary provided me with the knowledge, advice and tools I needed to properly navigate the competing interests of time management, business development, client relationships and office politics. He has also provided me with several practical solutions which have helped with my client consultations and the quality of my work product. Personally, I could not have made this transition in my career without Gary’s assistance.
Walter Yoo, Associate at Monkhouse Law
Read more testimonials here.
Outcomes with OnTrac®
Your lawyers will:
- Learn when, where and who to delegate certain tasks to free up more time for billable matters and business development
- Learn how to more precisely record time, which leads to higher billings and more profits for you
- Learn better time management skills in order to become far more efficient and productive
- Improve communication skills and relationships with other fee earners and staff creating a more cohesive work environment and seamless workflow, also supporting higher profits
- Improve client management skills
- Learn other organization skills as needed
When your people have improved their practice management skills, consider enrolling them into the Business Development Program so they can start to build their own book.
Why OnTrac® Coaching Works
We have developed a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This methodology was created working with Professional Service Providers just like you. Following this methodology, your people will have a more focused approach to their practice management efforts, leading to higher productivity and profitability.
TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: They will know (WHAT) habits to target for improvement
- Strategic: They will know (HOW) to do it in the most effective way
- Tactical: They will be shown (WHERE) to make those improvements
The combination of the length of time we work together, (designed understanding how much time it takes to change habits, or learn new ones), the frequency and intensity in which we work, (accountability), the program content, (designed specifically for professional service providers), and flexibility (meeting individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for our clients’ success.