OnTrac® Managing Partner Coaching
Recently we were named Toronto’s fastest growing law firm in the Globe and Mails’ top 400 Fastest Growing Canadian companies, and Gary was critical in helping with the change management that was involved in that growth.
Andrew Monkhouse, Founder and Managing Partner, Monkhouse Law
Read the full testimonial and many more here.
Your reward as a successful accountant or lawyer at a large firm who has built a lucrative practice is to be given the responsibility of leading and managing your firm. Or, you are the owner/founder of your own firm. Regardless, you will be judged on your performance; with the focus on firm growth and profitability. What will you be known for? What impact will your leadership have on the firm? What will your legacy be?
You are at the helm of your firm, and that can be daunting. You are constantly pulled in multiple directions. You have to manage the expectations and egos of a diverse group of interests. You are still building and running your own practice. And becoming, or being the Managing Partner is often referred to as a ‘practice killer’. Don’t let that happen to you!.
You don’t have to go it alone. Let me help you navigate the challenges of firm leadership and support you in your continued success.
ON TRAC® will strengthen your ability to lead and grow your firm. Let’s work together to build your lasting legacy.
Outcomes with OnTrac®
The bottom line: Increased growth and profitability. You will achieve this by:
- Improving communication skills; providing direction, motivation, clearly setting expectations, guidance, and feedback
- Better managing your time, improve your delegation skills, freeing up more time for high-level strategic planning
- Leading the development of the firm’s strategic plan moving forward, which may include:
- Taking a more strategic approach to business development and marketing
- Tweaking or creating a compensation plan that better motivates excellence and client service
- Set partner-track benchmarks to give your people a clear path forward
- Tightening systems and processes making it easier to replicate and grow
- Growing and strengthening your management team
- Taking a more strategic and longer term view for firm growth and profitability
- Talent acquisition
- On-boarding and retention
- Employee engagement
- Talent development
- Succession planning
As we work together, I have some supportive services to help you with the implementation of the various strategies to move your firm forward. Here are my consulting services.
Why OnTrac® Coaching Works
Your time is your most valuable commodity. You only have so much of it. That understanding, along with other industry knowledge, has inspired me to develop my proprietary coaching methodology.
TST™ – Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical
It helps you get maximum results in the least amount of time, and with the most efficient use of resources.
As your strategic business coach, I partner with you to brainstorm, challenge, guide, and inspire you to reach higher. I am invested in you and your success.
The combination of the length of time I work with you (designed understanding how much time it takes to change habits, or learn new ones), the frequency and intensity in which I work with you (accountability), the program content (designed specifically for lawyers), and flexibility (meeting your individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for my clients’ success.