OnTrac® Business Development Coaching
In case you haven’t noticed, it’s no longer ‘good enough’ to be a good or even great at your craft. To get ahead in your career you must have a demonstrated ability to build your own book of business. This requires you to build strong and trusted relationships. But how do you find those people to build relationships with? Where are they? How do you get in front of them? What do you say or do when you are in front of them? How do you move the relationship to the next level to a point where they actually become your clients or referral sources? These questions and many more will be answered in my proprietary Private Coaching Program.
I am now our firm’s Office Management Partner in Calgary. The BD coaching certainly helped to put me on a path to building my practice and succeeding as a leader. Thanks Gary!
-Adam Maerov, Office Management Partner, McMillan
For the entire testimonial and many more, go here.
Outcomes with OnTrac® Coaching
- You will become more strategic with your time allowing you to invest more towards getting more clients
- You will stop doing things that waste your time and do more of what will bring you better results
- You will learn new skills and approaches to add to the mix, increasing your results
- You will clarify your goals; what motivates you, and your ultimate vision for your career
- You will have a strategic plan of action, prioritized as to the most important steps to grow your business
- You will become more targeted and strategic with your approaches so you can find more prospects and referral sources, and make it easier for prospects and referral sources to find you – raising your profile
- You will learn proven strategies on how and where to get you in front of the right people at the right time and do and say the right things
- You will build more discipline and accountability into your business development efforts
- You will learn how to trust your instincts
- Ultimately, you will improve your ability to attract more clients and grow your book
When you follow the strategies laid out in this program you will likely need to grow your team to handle all of the new capacity challenges. Consider my Practice/Team Leader Program.
Why On Trac® Coaching Works
I have created a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This methodology was created working with Professionals just like you. Following this methodology, you will have a more focused approach to your marketing efforts, leading to better results in less time. We all know your time=money.
TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: You will know exactly (WHERE) to reach your target market(s)
- Strategic: You will know (HOW) to do it in the most effective way
- Tactical: You will know exactly (WHAT) practical steps to take to reach your goals
The combination of the length of time I work with you (designed understanding how much time it takes to change habits, or learn new ones), the frequency and intensity in which I work with you (accountability), the program content (designed specifically for lawyers), and flexibility (meeting your individual needs in the moment), are the reasons for my clients’ success.