How On Trac© Business Development Coaching Works
Marketing your services is not the same as marketing products. YOU are the product. It requires you to build strong and trusted relationships. But how do you find those people to build relationships with? Where are they? How do you get in front of them? How do you move the relationship to the next level to a point where they actually become your clients? These questions and many more will be answered in my proprietary Private Coaching Program.
Working with me, you will:
- Audit your time to determine which tasks can be delegated in order to free you up to go get more clients
- Audit your marketing tactics to determine which actions you should stop (waste of your time), which actions you can improve (to get better results), and which new actions you can take to increase your success
- Clarify your goals; what motivates you, and what your ultimate vision is for your career and business.
- Have a strategic plan of action, prioritized as to the most important steps to grow your business.
- Be highly targeted in your approaches and actions. This will save you time and provide better results for your efforts.
- Become crystal clear on how you can find more prospects and referral sources, and make it easier for prospects and referral sources to find you (raising your profile).
- Learn more skills based on your individual needs: networking more effectively, how to use social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), writing articles, public speaking, blogging, and hosting educational workshops. All designed to get you in front of the right people.
- Increase your confidence and trust your instincts.
Why On Trac© Coaching Works
I follow a proprietary methodology called TST™, (Targeted, Strategic, and Tactical). This methodology was created working with Professional Service Providers just like you. Following this methodology, you will have a more focused approach to your marketing efforts, leading to better results in less time. We all know your time=money. TST™ looks like this:
- Targeted: You will know exactly WHERE to reach your target market(s)
- Strategic: You will know how to do it in the most effective way
- Tactical: You will have a roadmap to success outlining WHAT practical steps are required to reach your goals
The combination of the length of time I work with you (designed understanding how much time it takes to change habits, or learn new ones), the frequency and intensity in which I work with you (accountability), the program content (designed specifically for professional service providers), and flexibility (meeting your individual needs), are the reasons for my clients’ success.
Contact me today to get started on your path to success.