Noun: activity to develop business, bringing in a case flow, bringing in cases, bringing in new business, bringing in new clients, bringing in new files, bringing in new matters, bringing in work, client development, producing business, producing new clients, producing new work.
Associated concepts: business development, client development, marketing
-Burton’s Legal Thesaurus, 4E. Copyright 2007 by William C. Burton
Coaching has become an integral means by which thought leaders in the legal industry are improving their skills in business development, leadership, mentoring and management. Whatever your goals may be:
- Growing your book of business as an associate
- Making Partner
- Taking more control over your career
- Growing your team as a Partner
- Growing your firm
Coaching can help you accelerate your path to success and realize your vision.Using my proprietary strategies developed exclusively working with and for lawyers, I can help you become more strategic and focused.
My clients include Managing Partners, Senior Partners, Junior Partners, Associates and Law Clerks. And while they are at various stages in their careers, hail from different sized firms across Canada from solo-practice to National firms, and cover a wide variety of practice areas, typically they all share some common traits.
My clients are:
- Understanding of the fact they cannot do it all on their own and willing to bring in outside expertise
- Driven and ambitious to become entrepreneurial and ‘business-like’
- Eager to expand and grow their practice or firm
- Committed to developing their people and team
- Open to personal growth and learning
- Not afraid of ‘leading the pack’
Does this sound like you?
Read what my clients are saying about me on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/garyemitchell
Contact me today
more about On Trac Coach